Canadian LV Website

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I just got off the phone with customer service at the Bloor St store. For a change I had an EXCELLENT SA on the line. She informed me that as of next Wednesday (the 17th) the Canadian LV website will include prices and we will be able to purchase directly and have items sent.....kind of just like elux in the USA. Yea for Canada! :woohoo:
She also said that they were supposed to launch for Monday but that it had been pushed back to Wednesday.

I just got off the phone with customer service at the Bloor St store. For a change I had an EXCELLENT SA on the line. She informed me that as of next Wednesday (the 17th) the Canadian LV website will include prices and we will be able to purchase directly and have items sent.....kind of just like elux in the USA. Yea for Canada! :woohoo:
She also said that they were supposed to launch for Monday but that it had been pushed back to Wednesday.

Sounds good...but there was never a Canadian LV website...?

^ ^ Yea, me too. It's going to be so much better.
Also, I live a hour from the nearest store, so this is such good news. I really only buy in the Toronto stores if I really have to. I usually buy on vacation or purchase from the Calgary store, and have my Dad pick up when he takes business trips out there. I LOVE the staff and customer service at the Calgary store. Sometimes I have one of my Dad's co-workers in Calgary stop by the Calgary Holts and pick up for me and then send the package thru inter-office mail to Ontario! The lengths we'll go to for our LV fix!
I'm wondering now about that tax thing. Wonder if we'll get out of paying PST, like elux in the USA? Wouldn't that be nice?? Somehow I doubt it though.

Thank you for the great news! Can't wait to see it.

That's so awesome! Bad for my bank account, but I can't wait! Do you know the url of the site?

I'm not sure, but I'm planning to stop by the Yorkdale LV tomorrow after the 'Toronto Meet' meeting, so I'll see if I can get any more info and will post if I do.