Canadian Indie Exchange Sign Ups

inhisboxers

Mar 26, 2012
*Do you like Indies?
*Do you reside in Canada?
*Do you have the minimum requirement of at least 275 posts within 2 weeks (14 days) from today?
*When you receive the box, can you post a reveal?
*Can you ship the box to the following member from the list in a timely manner?

If your answers are YES then please sign up.

*This Canadian Indie Exchange consists of full and mini Indies.
*Basically however much you take out is the same amount you replace it with.
Example:
1 full bottle= 1 full bottle
1 full bottle = 2 minis
2 minis = 2 minis

*Donations are most welcome (no limit) as long as they all fit securely in the box.
*There is a list inside the box containing all the Indies donated, so please fill out the form stating which ones you took out & which items you have donated.

For anything else regarding this exchange, PM GhstDreamer.

Have fun & let's get this box started for Canadian tPFers!

Last edited:
I would love to participate if I have enough posts by then. I work an 80 hour work week so that may be tough.

Not sure if the box keeps going forever, but I would be happy to ship the box to the UK. When we are done if that is an option.

I would love to participate if I have enough posts by then. I work an 80 hour work week so that may be tough.

Not sure if the box keeps going forever, but I would be happy to ship the box to the UK. When we are done if that is an option.

I always wondered if this was an option, but i'm sure the shipping would be way high? It would be nice if it was possible, since the main reason I think a lot of people would want to swap in the u.k would be for polishes that don't ship here!

(sorry if this is hijacking the thread!)

kelkoo89 said:
I always wondered if this was an option, but i'm sure the shipping would be way high? It would be nice if it was possible, since the main reason I think a lot of people would want to swap in the u.k would be for polishes that don't ship here!

(sorry if this is hijacking the thread!)

Well if it is insanely expensive I can always send part of the box on. But it would be really nice to include the UK.

I would love to participate, but I'm still such an indie newbie and don't have very many in my collection yet. I do have some on the way, but I don't think I really have enough to swap yet. :sad:

kristin.xo said:
I would love to participate, but I'm still such an indie newbie and don't have very many in my collection yet. I do have some on the way, but I don't think I really have enough to swap yet. :sad:

If you plan on getting a few more you could always order one or two extra :smile: