Canadian COACH OUTLET- Niagara Falls!

^^ Does anyone have information regarding their policy in shipping to Toronto (and other places in Canada?)

I called once, said they "had too many customers on the floor, please call back", and just now, and now they didn't even pick up the phone :P

I wonder, how many tpf ladies are trying to swarm this outlet right now? :roflmfao:

Hi Ladies!! I had a horrible experience there I was the first customer to walk threw the doors when it opened. So I had my hand full of bags, wallets, top pouches and mini skinny wallets. A SA came up to me and asked if he can help me put the items up front so I said sure but please becareful this is the only wallet there is.

What happened next... you ask????? He misplaced the wallet all the SA were helping me look for it no customers had it cause we asked everyone. It was just gone!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing::mad: I stayed 30 minutes longer looking for this wallet no where to be found.

That's terrible, but I'm still jealous because you've been there already. What else can you tell us about the place? Was it well stocked? Did they have a lot of factory only bags? I'm more into the boutique items. How far did you drive to get there -- from Toronto or somewhere else?

Ahhh all the sabrinas are gone??!! I should've went today!! Anybody else go?

Also, can somebody give me their phone number. Its not on the outlet mall's website or its not appearing for some reason!

Last edited:
Coach niagra ontario 905 353 9782 they still have lot of Sabrinas :smile:

Bigp- I saw alot of deleted items lots of Carlys nice colors. Are you driving from toronto? It only took me 1hr and 30mins traffic was good. Lots of top handle bags 75% off so those are great buys.

Last edited:
Coach niagra ontario 905 353 9782 they still have lot of Sabrinas :smile:

Bigp- I saw alot of deleted items lots of Carlys nice colors. Are you driving from toronto? It only took me 1hr and 30mins traffic was good. Lots of top handle bags 75% off so those are great buys.

Sorry to bug you again hun.....do you know what colours of the Sabrina they had? What were prices like?? Do they do charge/sends? Or even send the stuff to Yorkdale?

And thanks so much for all the updates! I hope we get to see some pics of all the great stuff you got!

The Sabrinas they had are fushia, resort (orange, blue & purple colors) and they had a large teal. All Sabrinas are 50% off.
I may go up again soon my girlfriend wants to check it out so if I can help in any way please let me know :smile:

The Sabrinas they had are fushia, resort (orange, blue & purple colors) and they had a large teal. All Sabrinas are 50% off.
I may go up again soon my girlfriend wants to check it out so if I can help in any way please let me know :smile:

Hi marchesa lover! I was just wondering if there were there any Ergo Pleated Leather Satchels, Amanda Satin Capacity Wristlets & Cosmetic Cases or Peytons when you were there?

I want to go so badly since I'm off for March Break but I'm going to have to take my 3 kids with me.

Last edited: