Canadian COACH OUTLET- Niagara Falls!

Thank you HOTasFCUK for the update! I really appreciate it and I can't wait to have a day off and head down there and also check the Falls. Now I won't have to worry about being stopped across the border anymore.

This is a nice thing to look forward to. I can't wait for March to arrive.

I know i'm going to keep checking back to that page. There is no phone number listed for them yet otherwise i would call & find out when they are opening up! At least they are coming though!

I checked the outlet malls website last week & its still the same info! It just says Coach coming soon spring 2009 & there is no phone number listed! They are hiring for store positions though! Too bad i live in Toronto LOL

Would I be shot if I asked if "Fount it" was a canadian saying for Found it? :roflmfao::nuts::P

OMG i'm so embarrased sometimes i type so fast and don't go back and check my spelling! :shame:
No i should be shot LOL not you! We say "found" in Canada too! hehehe i should know better!

Ok now i wonder if i can go back and fix the title! :smartass:

Crap i can't! Too late!!! We have to live with "fount"! :lol:

OMG i'm so embarrased sometimes i type so fast and don't go back and check my spelling! :shame:
No i should be shot LOL not you! We say "found" in Canada too! hehehe i should know better!

Ok now i wonder if i can go back and fix the title! :smartass:

Crap i can't! Too late!!! We have to live with "fount"! :lol:
Maybe if you message baglady or green pixie they'll take pity on you being a quick typing canadian and fix it up for ya :smile: :tup::roflmfao: