Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

1. I think it's about time us Canadians have a tPF GTG!
    It would be so fun to go shopping with you ladies who share the same interest in bags, and maybe have a bite to eat or some drinks?

Any Canadians interested? I'll be in Toronto on business in November, and I think a number of the LV mods/Canadians live in that area... any takers? I'm planning on stopping by Hermes, Chanel, LV and probably HR Last Call when I'm in town!

2. i live in Buffalo, NY, which is just 2.5 hrs away from Toronto :shame:. do i count?

3. I'd be in, that'd be just after exams for me and I could definitely use a breather !

And yes, 100% of the Louis Vuitton sub forum mods are Torontonians ! ;)

4. Count me in!! Just name the time and place :drinkup:

5. Glad there's a couple of takers! The US GTGs sound great and it would be a lot of fun to meet other baggaholics... DH always thought I was the only one :P

I'm in town the November long weekend for work - Nov 9-13 and staying at the Fairmont Royal York - should be tons of places we can meet around there!

yeuxhonnetes - Would love to meet you in person if you could come up from Buffalo... you sound very much like me (LOL at your spelling pet peeve and I love your bag collection!)

I don't know TO that well - can any of the TO ladies suggest a few places?

6. It may be best to see where everyone's coming from so we can pick somewhere in the middle. Royal York is lovely - and one of the best hotels in Toronto ! (you're rolling in style :graucho:)

So yes, come on out Toronto ladies !

7. :yahoo: I am there, baby!!!:wlae: :jammin:

8. Well, I am married to a Torontonian. And we go back to visit his family all of the time. Can I come???

My in-laws live in North York, but I can meet downtown no problem!!!

9. Of course, my favourite Chloe carrying lawyer !! :graucho:

Is there a particular time which would be best for you - like when you'd be most likely in Toronto ? I know we keep on missing each other because we're too busy, so this time we gotta meet up for real ! :yes:

10. I stay at the Hilton in T.O. Ayla, is that close? If I am available, I would like to join you!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! So much fun!:roflmfao:

11. i would so LOVE to meet you ladies unfortunately i am not in town, hopefully we can do a meet up one day! please keep me in the loop, whenever i am back, i can join you guys. :smile: you guys have fun!!!!!

12. I am so glad to see so many replies!!!:wlae:

13. This sounds like so much fun!
    You can count me in!!!
    Star is that the Hilton near the airport?

14. We definitely need to meet up!!! I was supposed to go this weekend, but we might not go now. But we usually go once a month or so!!!

BUt as for the PF meet up- anytime after the Jewish holidays is good! So just let me know a date when its good for everyone, and I will do my best to be there!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

15. No idea yet - I think we'll try to set the location so that it's best for everyone. But hey Star, I would definitely pick you up.. and drive you around I mean. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice