Canada Goose WANTED!

wingki

Nov 9, 2008
I am looking for a womens Canada Goose Kensington in black size XXS! Does anyone know where I can find one?

I have checked: Sporting Life, Holts, Over the Rainbow, Style Exchange..nothing! :cry:

If anyone knows where I can find one plz let me know! its soooo cold in Canada!

there's a store on Queen st at Spadina in Toronto called due west clothing (i think) on the south side of the street next to get outside shoes that sells them. Also - check out more sports stores like Europe Bound etc.

Sorry, I haven't seen any Canada Goose parkas XXS in-stock. When I searched it in Google there were some on ebay, craigslist etc. but I don't buy stuff on there so I don't know how trust worthy it all is. I heard out west was ridiculously cold last week. I hope your not out there without the Goose Jacket!

If you buy at Le Baron, you can take advantage of their club membership which is $27 which gives you 10% off on your purchase. However, they have very limited colors available...

Also you should try checking out the CG site, where to buy tab. They give you a list of authorized sellers.

Hope it helps and good luck on your hunt, as I am also looking for one myself :biggrin: but the Montebello lol

there's A LOT in montreal. you would probably find it in La Baie or Ogilvy, i dunno. i saw it on a boutique in complexe desjardin and they r expensive. My school is flooded with people wearing canada goose even on the streets. im getting tired of it everyday