Canada Goose Parkas at Beyond the Rack - Chilliwack $379, Expedition $479

happiegluckie

Can't stop
O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
Canada, eh!
Canada Goose winter jackets are some of the warmest around and are very popular here in Canada. Nearly impossible to find at less than the retail price but Beyond the Rack is selling them today for $379 for the Chilliwack style and $479 for the Expedition style which retails for $495 and $625 respectively. Quite a few sizes left in the womens' styles.

Now, I know some people have had to wait a long time to receive their order so order at your own risk. It's not that cold yet so maybe a few weeks waiting will not be too bad.

xxxxxx not allowed

Under absolutely no obligation to use the invite link - I just put it up there if people do want to get the deal but have no access to the site. Mods, if I am out of line, please feel free to remove.

Otherwise, enjoy, and hope someone can use this deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

nekonat

Jul 17, 2007
!!!! Omg! I love Canada Goose. Jeez, this is an amazing deal...now I wish I waited to buy my winter coat :sad:

Jul 20, 2009
Just order Expedition style in black size M for DH as a surprise anniversary gift for this month. Btw, he is such a challenge to shop for. I hope it will not be too big on him b/c I would hate it to have to ship it back and try to xchange it. Any gentlemen on the forum could let me know if they are true to size base on their sizing chart. TIA!

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
^ I'm not a gent lol! But I heard it runs a little big. My brother purchased a medium and had to exchange for a small.

eefaye

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Indiana
BTR is a notorious website, u gals gotta be careful. It took them 2 months to ship my prada bag to me, and it is a wrong bag! I shipped back to them and they charged me $200 custom fee! I am in the U.S. BTW

sooshi

cake is much better
O.G.
I have to agree with eefaye. I placed an order for a pair of sunglasses, 2 months later, nothing. And they kept sending me emails saying the item is now in their warehouse and will soon be mailed out. I ended up canceling my order and was refunded.

Jul 20, 2009
^ I'm not a gent lol! But I heard it runs a little big. My brother purchased a medium and had to exchange for a small.
Oh no! My hb is slim built and is 5"9, I truly hope it will fit him. He is so hard to shop for. Thank you Princess D for replying.

Jul 20, 2009
BTR is a notorious website, u gals gotta be careful. It took them 2 months to ship my prada bag to me, and it is a wrong bag! I shipped back to them and they charged me $200 custom fee! I am in the U.S. BTW
That's terrible! sorry you had such a bad experience. Iam keeping my fingers cross for this order.

Jul 20, 2009
I have to agree with eefaye. I placed an order for a pair of sunglasses, 2 months later, nothing. And they kept sending me emails saying the item is now in their warehouse and will soon be mailed out. I ended up canceling my order and was refunded.
2 months later and nothing, omg. Iam really getting worry now.

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
if you return your bag you can get the customs fee back - you need to contact your customs agency to find out how. as for shipping it back and being worried - you should check the tracking # you received when you shipped it back. anything that you return to BTR requires tracking with a signature. BTR is a legitimate store and I've never had any problems with them.

Jul 20, 2009
Thank you for the heads up Miss Kris. I rec'd an email this morning stating my order has been scheduled to arrive to their processing centre in 2-3 weeks. I really hope to get it before Xmas, otherwise I am going to cancel my order.