Canada Club

Hey my fellow purse lovers!! I have a very big coach purse collection which I am a little embarassed to show my friends LOL...for fear that they would commit me HAHA. Speaking of doctors...I'[ll just throw this out there! I'm looking for a friendly MJ doctor to help sign my Health Canada forms....I've visited a few refereed sites like medical mj doctors as well as weed doctor but I thought I would ask some 'normaly people' if they know of any helpful information for a fellow purse lover!

ok so i will start with a question. will i save any money if i buy a LV from paris than buying here in canada? like will i be returned any taxes that i will pay at the store? and how much is it? if i declare it at the airport here how much duty will i be paying? like same 13%, or more than that?

ok so i will start with a question. will i save any money if i buy a LV from paris than buying here in canada? like will i be returned any taxes that i will pay at the store? and how much is it? if i declare it at the airport here how much duty will i be paying? like same 13%, or more than that?

Yes, you will save on the VAT tax. When you buy in Paris, and you show your foreign passport, they give you a form to fill out, and then you have to go to airport and get the form stamped and bring your purchase for the customs officer to verify. Depending on your form, either they will refund you right away at airport with cash, or you can wait for it to appear on your credit card statement (mine took like 6 months). You are allowed $750 in duty free after 7 days out of Canada, so you will pay duties on whatever's over $750. Hope that helps :smile: that was my personal experience last year in Europe

IMG_20120308_192916.jpg

With love from Vancouver, Canada. Night skiing at our local Grouse Mountain, about 20 min. from downtown

Hi guys ,, I am new here and I'm so glad that I become a member in this lovely forums. I would like to make friendships with Canadian guys. If anyone is interested, I am here and I am waiting. :biggrin: