can YSL mus

Laboheme said:
hi everyone, first post.

so, i've been suckered in to the XL Choc Muse:heart: from the Neiman's site...will post photos when it arrives. arrrgh. i thought i was over bags. no such luck. heheehee. :biggrin:

^^Welcome!:heart:

I'm sure you'll love your Muse. That's the one that I have and it's TDF!

Luxx said:
I just got my first Muse this week an oversize in Oak and I just love it. I've gotten so many compliments since buying it and it fits absolutely everything.

A pic of my baby:

!!! Omigod it's gorgeous! I have the chocolate and I preordered the red, now I WANT the oak...what should I do?!! Three of the same bag?!, is that abnormal?!...I love this bag.

pursemama said:
!!! Omigod it's gorgeous! I have the chocolate and I preordered the red, now I WANT the oak...what should I do?!! Three of the same bag?!, is that abnormal?!...I love this bag.

No, as long as you love the bag, it's not abnormal. The Muse is timeless, a classic, so I don't think we have to worry about any "what was I thinking?" moments in the future.

I have five muses, and would not hesitiate to purchase another. I am thinking of cutting one of them loose since I have yet to put it to use, but as long as YSL keeps making the bag in different colors, I know that I eventually will add others to my collection.

I agree if you love the bag then getting 3 is not abnormal at all :biggrin: The Muse isn't the sort of bag that will go out of style so I don't think you have to worry if you've got more than one.

Thanks for the congrats ladies! I am so in love with this bag. I heard about some of the other new colors for fall, especially the exotic skins and it just makes me want a croc Muse so badly. They really are just divine and with the new green and bordeux crocs coming out I may just have a heart attack. Exotic skins look divine on this bag, just divine. I still want the white croc i saw in the story last week and how.

Agreed. I have the XL YSL Muse in white and use it all the time. It's so convenience with the size that it can fit everything! It's just so gorgeous :smile:. But it is in white, so I tried to be a little careful with it, not to get it too dirty. So now want to get the chocolate one :smile:. Definitely a classic one, getting more than one is okay...

angstofgumby said:
No, as long as you love the bag, it's not abnormal. The Muse is timeless, a classic, so I don't think we have to worry about any "what was I thinking?" moments in the future.

I have five muses, and would not hesitiate to purchase another. I am thinking of cutting one of them loose since I have yet to put it to use, but as long as YSL keeps making the bag in different colors, I know that I eventually will add others to my collection.

Wow! What sizes do you have?

Since joining this forum I have learned alot about other designer handbags. It didn't take long My XL chocolate muse is at fedex as I type, picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to use it. If I really love it I might get it in red.

Janicemph said:
Wow! What sizes do you have?

I have all three sizes. I have the Oversized in Black and White. I have the Large in Chocolate Brown and Anthracite. And I have the Medium in White. I also used to have the Oversized Chocolate Brown Yse, but I sold it on eBay. I have yet to use the Medium White, so it will most likely be off to eBay for that bag very soon.

I hope you enjoy your Oversized Chocolate Brown.

I just ordered the large chocolate at NM yesterday and got it personalized. I tried the oversized but it was just too big for me - the large looked just right. I can't wait to get it!

bloemetje said:
I just ordered the large chocolate at NM yesterday and got it personalized. I tried the oversized but it was just too big for me - the large looked just right. I can't wait to get it!

Congrats! I think you are going to love it. I like both the Oversized and the Large, but I tend to grab my Large Chocolate Brown with more frequency than I grab my Oversized Muses. I'm on the run a lot, and the Large, for me, tends to be more manageable than the Oversized is.

bloemetje said:

^^I thought the only Muse available for embossing at NM was the oversized verion? I don't recall a large available for personalization?

angstofgumby said:
I have all three sizes. I have the Oversized in Black and White. I have the Large in Chocolate Brown and Anthracite. And I have the Medium in White. I also used to have the Oversized Chocolate Brown Yse, but I sold it on eBay. I have yet to use the Medium White, so it will most likely be off to eBay for that bag very soon.

I hope you enjoy your Oversized Chocolate Brown.

pls post a pic of xl large and med would really love to see the diff :yes: