can YSL mus

Re: size and weight, I took my new oversize choc out for the first time yesterday. I got plenty of compliments, could fit it on my shoulder, could fit all my purchases in it AND it wasn't too heavy.

duna said:
She's a French actress called Amira Casar...:flowers:

^^Thank you! The Muse looks fantastic on her! Does anyone know - is her's the bronze/chocolate color? I thought it was the regular chocolate - but now i'm thinking maybe it has a little metalic in it?

classic twist - i'm so happy you love you XL Muse - it's such a wonderful bag. I'm addicted to Muses' now!

beauxgoris said:
^^Thank you! The Muse looks fantastic on her! Does anyone know - is her's the bronze/chocolate color? I thought it was the regular chocolate - but now i'm thinking maybe it has a little metalic in it?

classic twist - i'm so happy you love you XL Muse - it's such a wonderful bag. I'm addicted to Muses' now!

I think it is the bronze/chocolate color. At first, I thought hers was chocolate, but it definitely has a sheen to it. I think it does look like the color of my medium.

kaka said:
tammy pls post a pic using the large muse :smile:

OK! Here it is:

P1000338.jpg

I'm posting more pictures of me and my Muse in a new thread. Please check it out.

ClassicTwist said:
Re: size and weight, I took my new oversize choc out for the first time yesterday. I got plenty of compliments, could fit it on my shoulder, could fit all my purchases in it AND it wasn't too heavy.

^^I'm so happy that you love her! I have the oversized chocolate muse too and it's by far my favorite bag this season. You get addicted to the size pretty soon everything else feels too small. I'm awaiting my Ivory Muse XL which should arrive anyday now. I really should only keep one of them - but if she's a beauty - who knows?:cool:

I just got my first Muse this week an oversize in Oak and I just love it. I've gotten so many compliments since buying it and it fits absolutely everything.

A pic of my baby:

Luxx said:
I just got my first Muse this week an oversize in Oak and I just love it. I've gotten so many compliments since buying it and it fits absolutely everything.

A pic of my baby:

^^Another beautiful Muse! I love my XL chocolate and am currently using it everyday while on vacation. Isn't it wonderful how you can really fit everything and anything in it!:heart:

hi everyone, first post.

so, i've been suckered in to the XL Choc Muse:heart: from the Neiman's site...will post photos when it arrives. arrrgh. i thought i was over bags. no such luck. heheehee. :biggrin: