Can you wear your first on your shoulder?

What about the larger bags? I saw the pictures of MK (or was it Ashley? I never know) and Nicole Ritchie with their work/weekenders on their shoulders--Are these handles longer? (I saw them at HR but I didn't try them on). Sorry for all the questions, I am just very curious. Thanks!

avery said:
What about the larger bags? I saw the pictures of MK (or was it Ashley? I never know) and Nicole Ritchie with their work/weekenders on their shoulders--Are these handles longer? (I saw them at HR but I didn't try them on). Sorry for all the questions, I am just very curious. Thanks!

i think the handles are the same size as the city & i've heard they stretch out quite a bit over time :yes:

avery said:

^^I don't think using MK or A or NR as a template of how a bag fits really works for the general public. Compared to them my arms/shoulders are the size of a small draft horse.

beauxgoris said:
^^I don't think using MK or A or NR as a template of how a bag fits really works for the general public. Compared to them my arms/shoulders are the size of a small draft horse.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: good point! I guess I usually compare them because heightwise we are similar, but I actually like food! I was just using them as an example in order to get a better idea from all the pfers of "real-life" girls.