Can you wear mandarin in winter?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. in a cold climate area? Or do you think it's just suited for warmer months?

2. I wouldn't.

3. :yes: = yes! I reckon that you can wear this AMAZING colour all year 'round! I mean in winter you don't get a chance to wear fun colours etc... so wearing a Marndarine Bag will give your outfit that POP! :nuts:

4. I also feel like it's more of a "summer" colour. Although, if you pair it with a lot of dark browns in your clothing, it might actually work for fall too....

5. I'd wear it with the right outfit and as long as it matches. I think it'd look pretty.

6. Good question! I want to know what everyone else thinks too!!

7. Its say you'd be safe to use it as a spring (march/april)/fall Sept/october) bag.

8. I do, mandarin or orange is part of the fall colors all the time. A lot of the designers usually carry mandarin/orange in their collections.

9. i definitely think it's a year-round color.

10. I'm going for all year, especially into the fall with a lot of rich browns and mossy greens......I think orange is a nice alternative to red for me b/c I just don't like red bags on me for some reason......I do need a pair of red heels though!

11. I will carry it year round.

12. I think it's a year round color.

13. I think year-round, with the right outfit

14. It's a year round color for me.

15. If you live in California, where we sometimes have 70 degree winter days, I would say yes, but if you live in an area where you have actual seasons (like winter with snow), I say use through fall and store it for winter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice