can you wear framboise vernis in the winter?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Or this is only a warm weather color? Which one do you prefer, framboise or noisette?

2. Personally, noisette - I think the frambroise looks nicer on small accessories and bags.

Then again, I am a boring person so frambroise may be a better choice !

3. ayla: YOU ARE SO NOT BORING!!!!!!! lol just take a look at your avatar pic! so cute! lol

Anyhoo, I say buy whatever your heart desires, and personally, I prefer the Framboise......

4. No, I agree, I prefer framboise in smaller bags and accessories but I do think it's fine for year round....I think it's a nice alternative to red!

5. framboise! somethign bright to spice up neutral winter colors!

6. framboise! something bright to spice up neutral winter colors!

7. i would wear framboise all year long!! since i'm in florida and we're "allowed" to do bright colors all year long!

although --- i don't own any vernis....i was <this> close to get framboise reade PM but my SA talked me out of it:shrugs: .....again, since i'm in florida and the HEAT and humidity won't do good....:crybaby: man, it's HOT!!!:rant:

you can wear all black and use it as an accent color, it'd be so pretty! :tender: :heart:

8. I dont think colors really have seasons like they used to. I love the color and think it would look great - even in winter.

9. Aww.. thanks ! :shame:

Have a free hamster coupon ! :graucho:

free_hamster_coupon_1.jpg

10. ^^^ now, that's CUTE! cutest coupon i've ever seen!!! :nuts: :heart:

11. ^^^ I wish there was somewhere where I could actually cash it in ! :graucho:

12. IMO Noisette is kind of blah, especially in winter.
    Go for the framboise!

13. I think you can use it all-year round. I like framboise better.

14. Framboise is a beautiful color, and it would look great with winter neutral colors.

15. I think the Framboise is a dark enough pink to wear in the winter, and it'll pop against all the darks and neutrals. I like both Noisette and Framboise, the former is more elegant and the latter is more fun. Depends on the item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice