Can you wear a suede LV year round?

Hi ILUVBAGS!!! Its been awhile!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! :back2topic: I would not carry the suede in the summer months...it seems to wintery to me..but I think that also has to do with the fact that I live in year round sunshine!! I just relate suede to winter for some reason.:shrugs:

I was thinking about the same thing too. Suede would be too hot in the summer (but I used it once in the Summer); however, isn't the Monogram Suede Spring & Summer 2006 style?

We have rain all the time in the Winter!

Hi ILUVBAGS!!! Its been awhile!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! :back2topic: I would not carry the suede in the summer months...it seems to wintery to me..but I think that also has to do with the fact that I live in year round sunshine!! I just relate suede to winter for some reason.:shrugs:

Totally agree with you... and totally grew up in sunshine too!! :supacool:

Suede is more geared toward fall and winter IMO. But then again, could depend on the coloring!

Totally agree with you... and totally grew up in sunshine too!! :supacool:

Suede is more geared toward fall and winter IMO. But then again, could depend on the coloring!

Hi Megs **waves**

Its been a really really long time since I've seen you in one of my threads. Good to see ya :smile:

It depends on the color. However, I would NOT EVER wear suede during the Summer. But I live in Texas and it's uber hot. However, I have light pastel suede pants made for specifically for Spring.

I think suede's a little heavy... I'd use it maybe for only certain occasions, not everyday.

I've got a pink suede somewhere and it's starting to get yellow patches on it - maybe due to wear?