Can you wear a suede LV year round?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would as long as its not raining but what do you all think?

2. Hi ILUVBAGS!!! Its been awhile!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! :back2topic: I would not carry the suede in the summer months...it seems to wintery to me..but I think that also has to do with the fact that I live in year round sunshine!! I just relate suede to winter for some reason.:shrugs:

3. I was thinking about the same thing too. Suede would be too hot in the summer (but I used it once in the Summer); however, isn't the Monogram Suede Spring & Summer 2006 style?

We have rain all the time in the Winter!

4. I live in sunny SoCal so yes unless it is raining.

5. I agree, suede always seems wintery to me.

6. I don't think suede would look right in the summer. I definitely think of winter when I see suede.

7. Totally agree with you... and totally grew up in sunshine too!! :supacool:

Suede is more geared toward fall and winter IMO. But then again, could depend on the coloring!

8. I think it can be worn all year! Especially if it's not black!

9. I would carry suede from Oct. through the end of February.

10. :yes:

11. Are you thinking about the stamp bag? :graucho:

If so, I would wear that year around except on rainy days.

12. Hi Megs **waves**

Its been a really really long time since I've seen you in one of my threads. Good to see ya :smile:

13. It depends on the color. However, I would NOT EVER wear suede during the Summer. But I live in Texas and it's uber hot. However, I have light pastel suede pants made for specifically for Spring.

14. I would wear ir all year round unless it rains, of course!

15. I think suede's a little heavy... I'd use it maybe for only certain occasions, not everyday.

I've got a pink suede somewhere and it's starting to get yellow patches on it - maybe due to wear?