Can you wear a Sac Plat on your shoulder?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anybody know?

2. I just bought a cerise sac plat. Not sure if the straps are the same size... I can't put it on my shoulder. But I'm not a skinny minnie... Maybe if you were a size 2-4 it could maybe work?

3. I'm a 0-2 and I'm not sure I could wear it on my shoulder! Granted, I don't own one but I have seen it in person.

4. I think it's meant to be a "shopper". Meaning handheld to throw stuff in quickly. I know I couldn't fit it on my shoulder when I looked at it, but I'm a big girl.

5. If you're tiny enough, it's possible...but would probably be very uncomfortable. Like pursefanatic said, it's meant to be handheld.

6. thanks everyone! :biggrin:

7. I agree, not a shoulder bag :biggrin: Its possibly, but I think it would look a bit silly as well as be uncomfortable like others said.

8. I did manage to get it on my shoulder but it was so uncomfortable:shame: It is a hand-held tote.

9. not to go much off topic, but I am needing pictures of an authentic cerises sac plat. Could you take pictures and let me use them on my cerises authentication page? I will water mark them and list you as a credential.:amuse:

10. I'm skinny and there's no way!

11. I don't want to steal photos and the MPRS has not answered my request.

12. right, i certainly wasn't suggesting you steal their photos. i just thought maybe they'd let you use them for your page :idea: