Can you wear a Maddy over your shoulder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, so I'm lusting over the Mahalas, but when I see them over someone's shoulder, they just look so huge! I'm kind of a small purse gal anyway, so I'm wondering if the Maddy might be a better choice. But, if I understand correctly, the handles on the Maddy might not be long enough to wear it on the shoulder...is this right? I already have a Lulu Guinness bag whose handle is too short for me to wear over my shoulder, and I get tired of carrying in my hand. Maddy owners, chime in please...do you carry in our hand or can you wear it on your shoulder?

2. I can and do, but some have problems especially if you are wearing a coat or jacket. Go to the sticky thread for members pics of their bags and there are some modeling pics of a red one, I believe.

3. Skinny arms and thin coats will make Maddy a breeze to wear on your shoulder. :smile:

4. ^ita!

5. I am 5 foot 1 and I had a Red Maddy which went back due to the inability to wear it comfy over the shoulder and it was in May when I would wear tanks and short sleeves..... Sorry:sad:

6. I had the black Maddy but exhanged it for the Mahala because it wasn't as comfortable carrying on my shoulder and getting in and out of it. I love the Mahala! I'm 5' 0" and feel comfortable with the size of the Mahala

7. That's what I was afraid of. Guess it's back to drooling over Mahalas then!