can you wear a m/l flap messenger-style?

i'm 5'5 and it doesn't work on me.. if you get the opportunity to customize a flap.. you can get the m/l with an extended chain on it.. and then you'd be able to wear it messenger style

yeah karman's pretty much correct... you basically get sent an invitation in the mail.. i just did it earlier this month at the san francisco store.. and it's the 3rd time the company's done it.. the other two were in NYC and Tokyo. it was only m/l and jumbos in lambskin only.. but you can opt to extend the chain length on both the m/l and jumbo.. although i'm not really sure who would get it extended on a jumbo.. you'd have to be seriously crazy tall to need a jumbo extended haha.

I think you can only do it at certain events, certain boutiques, and maybe even for certain clients only. Markup is 40% or something.

I thought markup was "only" ~30% ??? ='(

lilmonkey, There was a thread on the recent event:
Chanel, special order, choose your own color
It's said that there is 10cm longer chain available.

Also, reissue chains tend to be longer. I'm 5'3" and can wear any reissue sizes crossbody. It's perfect.

i didn't alter anything per say.. i decided on a jumbo lambskin and i got to pick my colors.. so i picked a light metallic gold champagny color w/ lt. ghw.... although if i had gotten it in a m/l i would have opted to have a longer chain.