Can you use the PCE on the Legacy line that will be coming out the end of the month?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know people have stated that are restrictions what you can buy/order w/your PCE discount. I'm interesting in the existing and NEW Legacy line that will be released in a few weeks. I thought as long as the products were ALREADY released in the boutiques and online, you could use the PCE on anything you wanted!

2. Nope. They usually restrict the 'newest' floorset. Like 2 PCEs ago, or maybe it was 3, I wanted to use the PCE to purchase the francine. It had been out in stores for a few weeks by then but it was still excluded. The most recent PCE I believe it was the Bleeker items that were restricted - but don't quote me on it.

EDIT: Some SAs disregard the exclusions, and also the price adjustment (says on the coupon the discount cannot be applied to previous purchases). On this PCE an SA has said the Lindsay (Hamptons) is excluded, so perhaps if you inquire about the exclusions they can tell you.

3. With the last PCE (June?) I bought the Bleeker Plum Patent Tote. At first my SA said I couldn't order the bag because it wasn't out on the website or floorset. (I knew about it because of tPF.) I explained several other people had ordered the bag. She talked to her Manager and they let me.

If I can't order from the 'new' Legacy that is coming out the end of the month, what about the 'old' Legacy that is currently on the website and in stores?

4. No, it excludes Zoe, Hamptons, and Legacy. All accessories are included, and anything else. This is a "Bleecker" event.

5. Well, I guess I will be waiting on the September PCE then. Does anyone have any tentative dates on that one?

6. Man.. I was hoping to get a legacy at PCE.. I guess I will have to wait.

They didn't used to exclude things! :blah: