Can you use PCE and a 40%?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone been able to use PCE with their 40% off letter? I'm eyeballing the dragonfly duffle.... LOL

2. Probably not, but if you can, please let me know!

3. No, you can't use both. It says on the letter. :sad:

4. 40% from where? I have been able to use discounts on top of sale.

5. Nope...I already tried that; so I just used the 40% off.

6. But a PCE isn't a sale, it is a discount like a coupon. You can't use two coupons at once.

The 40% is the letter they send you when they can't fix your defective item.

I think 40% off for the dragonfly duffle is still good. Since it is a limited edition, I doubt it will ever make it to the outlets.

7. Thanks. I don't have an actual letter. It's just noted on my account so I don't have the fine print! Lol.

8. I had the account note also.

9. Maybe I'll wait for something better than the dragonfly duffle. It is crazy pretty but I think it will be too big for me. It doesnt tell me that I HAVE to have it, you know?

Maybe I will just see if they will honor PCE and get crimson Willis and a check book cover.... Hm....

10. Oh okay. I recently got credited for my wallet and I am looking for more ways to save. lol. The sale was on the shoes. I got a great deal on them. The Dragonfly bag is super cute.

11. You can use a PCE on sale items. I used it on sale shoes before. Shoes are about the only things that ever go on sale.

12. I want the account note!!!!!! Lol

13. I wasn't able to use it either.