Can you use Macy's gift cards to buy coach?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a $50 GC from Macy's coming to me as one of my debit card rewards. Does anyone know if you can purchase Coach with a GC or if it's excluded?!? Thanks,

2. yes, you CAN buy coach at macys with a gift card. I'm an employee too, so that's a definite yes =]

3. Yes you can, and congrats on your reward!

4. I think I spend ALL my Macy's gift cards and certificates on Coach. The saleswomen are in awe of me cuz I do it from the stuff on sale....and end up walking out with stuff for almost nothing.

5. Eyegirl--don't wait too long to go to Macy's. They have lots of Coach on clearance-50% off list and a coupon will work with clearance stuff on top of the markdown as well. With a Macy's card this can be 15% additional or 20% if you've been sent a coupon for having the Macy's card--card rewards they call that. Good luck--a gift card for using a debit card is like found money--use it with a clearance bag and it's even better.

6. that is why I use my debit card all the time. right now I have enough poins for 100.00