Can you use Macy's coupon to buy Coach?

Yes, you can use gift cards to buy Coach. As far as the friends and family 20% coupon, the sale started today here in TX and the back of the coupon does say that Coach & Dooney are excluded. If an SA tries to scan the coupon at the time of purchase, it should not ring up on these items. It is true though that if you open up an account and purchase a Coach bag this weekend, the 20% will be discounted when you get the statement. The new account discount is usually only 15% any other time.

That's odd! Well if you guys have F&F it definately is coming next week to NY Macys.. I have to check I havent been there in a while!

Any coupon I've ever gotten from Macy's, including star rewards, specifically exclude Coach. But, I did use the F&F discount in the Spring for my Ali and with that one I got both a discount for F&F as well as a discount for opening a charge card. The girls at Coach were the ones who gave me the F&F coupon to use. I wonder if it is something new to exclude Coach from F&F as well now.

I believe the only coupon that works on Coach & Dooney is our Friends & Family coupons that come out twice a year.. usually in May & November/early December. You can also get the discount by opening a Macy's account.

Dont you have to use the coupon WITH your Macys card? I seem to remember trying to pay with cash last year with the coupon and they said I had to use my Macys card to use the coupon.

Dont you have to use the coupon WITH your Macys card? I seem to remember trying to pay with cash last year with the coupon and they said I had to use my Macys card to use the coupon.

yes, when they have the f&f where you can use the coupon on coach you have to use your macy's card I think and then you can always just pay cash on the card right there so it's like you paid cash