Can you tell me the season of these 4 colors??

1. Hi, in searching for these colors, I am just curious if you can tell me what season/year they are from.....this will help me when searching on e-bay as well as knowing if I might still be able to locate them in a retail store.

Charcoal
    Mousse
    Vert Gris (this might be the same as another color, just a fancier name)
    Whiskey

Thank you!!!!

2. Charcoal is a new colour for this a/w 06
    Mousse was s/s 06 (still in alot of stores now)
    Vert Gris - Lots of discussion about this being much darker grey than the Mousse
    Whiskey - First introduced late last year, still going strong now

:smile:

3. Agree with chloe-babe! :yes: Only thing is, the whiskey paddingtons you see in the stores might be left-over s/s '06. Heard from two SA's it wasn't on their ordering list for the fall. In regards to whiskey colored Ediths, it's still strong!

4. ^^^Just ordered a whiskey medium paddy from NM a few days ago off their website. Should I assume it is a leftover S/S 06?

5. NM.com is tricky because you never know what they have in stock and from what season. Returns often end back up online (not saying yours is a return). Again, both of my SA"s didn't say it was discontinued, just that it wasn't available on the ordering list (or registry or whatever its called).

6. Speaking of returns......I ordered a chloe edith from NM.com and when it came there were no tags on it, no tissue in it, and a drinking straw wrapper inside!!! I was so upset! I guess there is not a lot of quality control at their warehouse! I called them so upset, and they offered me 20% off. I ended up return it anyway, as the edith style just didn't work for me. Needless to say, I am leary of Chloes' from NM.com at this point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice