Can you tell me if I bought a fake Miu Miu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overindulged

Dec 31, 2007
East Coast, USA
Hello all!

I'm new here and I hope you can help.

I broke my own rule and bought a bag on Ebay that I don't know anything about. Shame on me, I know......I got too excited I guess.

I bought a Miu Miu Belted Satchel. I can give you the listing number to see it if that's legal here in the forum.

Anyway, it smells like chemicals, sort of, has what I think is sloppy stitching for a high end purse on the zipper pull and I'm not sure that the inside pocket looks ok either compared to what it's supposed to look like. It has only one handle but I think that there are two styles, one with one handle and one with two, am I right? Also the gold Miu Miu on the side is changing color. The bag was listed as NWOT so the color change would tell me that the bag is either not new or poor quality.

Can I show you the completed listing? I want to contact the seller but I can't tell if it's fake and I don't want to suggest that I've been screwed without the opinion of someone that does know. I can also try to post pictures myself if you like.

Thanks in advance! :s

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
Overindulged it really sounds like you bought a fake. You need to post the ebay auction number or link to the listing in the authentication thread like Marose suggested. You really should do this as soon as possible also. :yes:

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
yep..Please post all info and pics in the AUTHENTICATE THIS PRADA /MIUMIU thread...we will help u there!GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.