Can You swim ??

1. I love to swim all year round, My favourite is the back stroke.

Can you Swim ?

2. I swam competitively for 17 years, all the way through college. Then I lose interest, too much work. :lol:

3. :cry: i can't swim, it was suppose to be a goal of mine to learn to swim this year, but its been totally put off until i return from my travels - im actually quite embarrassed by it - yet i just posted it up!!! :shame: i think everyone should learn to swim esp when the beach is like less than an hour away!!!!

4. No, I actually took lessons and don't know how. lol I only took them, though, because of the hot guys in the class. hehe

5. I love swimming~! :biggrin:

6. Yeah,
    I can swim, and I have a pool, but I guess I take it for granted, and dont take the time to do it.

7. What a funny thread! I'm "not a strong swimmer" as I tell people. I took lessons, I can swim across a pool freestyle, but I can't tread water. It's hard for me.

8. I like to swim but I don't like wearing a bathing suit and my contact lenses irritates me whenever I swim. I'm not a strong swimmer either just good enough to save someones life when needed. DArn, I should swim, it's great for the legs and arms :biggrin:

9. Yes i can i was a full-time lifeguard a few years ago.

10. I love swimming...my fav in the pool is the breastroke. I swam competively in high school...and I love swim workouts during the summer time. And plus, I surf...so I hafta to know how to swim!! =)

11. I've been swimming competively since I was 7, and last summer I was a lifegaurd. My favorite is breast stroke, then back stroke. I hate freestyle though!

12. I taught myself how to swim when I was about 7 years old. I love swimming, but I don't have a pool now. My highschool had a heated indoor pool, and I had gym class first thing in the morning. It was heaven getting to swim in the morning for two weeks when we did a swimming unit.

13. yes. I'm a little fish. :smile:

14. Yes, and I love the backstroke too!
    Both of my parents cannot swin and are afraid of the water.
    I guess that is why when my brother and I were old enough, they sent us both for swimming lessons!
    Thanks Mom and Dad!

15. Yes, I love to swim and I love the beach :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice