Can you suggest a wallet for me?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I would like to get a monogram canvas wallet. The Zippy looks fab but pricey and I don't need to carry my checkbook with me, so I was hoping you guys could suggest another wallet that will meet my needs.

I need it to have a place for bills, a place for change, a zippered compartment to keep receipts, and about 6 or more credit card slots.

Thank you. :biggrin:

2. The Koala has 9 CC slots , the French wallet is most popular with only 4 CC slots. Some people use one slot for 2 cards although I like being able to see mine at a glance. The Compact Zippe has 5 CC slots. All 3 have pockets for holding bills and change.

3. I have the French Purse and its perfect. You can fit 4 credit cards but then it has two hidden pockets where you can keep even more. Its the perfect size.

4. PTI is nice...
    [​IMG] holds a ton :smile:

5. koala!!

6. sigh...lv wallets dont have enough CC slots for me >.< pity~~~
    using gucci now....

7. I'm getting ready to order the Koala! Took me 5 days to make that decision and now I'm trying to figure out if I want my monogram hot stamped on it...

8. I agree. I love my French wallet too.:love:

9. I have the koala and i Love it! It holds a lot and the cards come out really easily.

10. i'm in LURVE with the red epi koala, saving up $$ to get that! can i ask if anyone has any probs with the hardware? seeing how shiny and pretty the clasp is, and how terribly clumsy i am, do i have to keep it in the dustbag all the time to prevent it fr scratching? *lol*

11. Koala for me!!! :love: (I have loads of cards... not all cc, unfortunately :lol: )

12. TRESOR WALLET.

[​IMG]

13. I have the Porte Papier Zippe Purse, which I love. It is a similar design to the French Purse, but has 6 credit card slots and a zippered coin compartment.

14. Remember you've gotta pay those cc cards back:sad2:

15. Yeah, that's right... I only have one and it's not even "credit" card as the bank automatically debits the amount from my account at the end of the month (not that I chose that, it's the system in this strange country!!!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice