Can you still buy an ink brand new?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do any stores still carry an ink? I would love an ink city but I thought this was an older color?

2. ink is a s/s '06 color, so it will be hard to find in stores now :girlsigh:...but i know that "Barney's" in nyc still has some left, but not in the city style...you should call my SA, martin, he's wonderful!!! :smile:

3. there is 1 ink city left at Holt Renfrew in Toronto (@ Yorkdale mall). No idea if they'll ship it anywhere...

4. Barneys NY has a box, first, courier and something that the SA described as an open tote. I have no idea what it could be.

they were not very nice :rant:

5. How would you describe the leather? I was in Barney's here in Chicago recently and all their bags looked really distressed and there was only one I thought was kind of nice. (They didn't have any ink though).

6. To be honest, it wasn't fantastic. I am a HUGE fan of the ink colour but this bag in particular was very crackly looking. I suppose that's why it was the last one left. The colour itself was gorgeous, but the leather seemed "delicate" and was veiny.

7. Thanks. I hate buying anything sight unseen and having a PFer to scope it out is a big help.