Can you stand another wedding shoe advice thread?

Image of Christina wearing the VP I found on ebay.

172.jpg

Could try a gold Very Prive - it will work well with ivory, it's a CL classic and you'll never regret buying it + it's very comfy (always important on W-day)?

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...eIndex=7&perPageElements=10&categoryId=544241

Thank you Chins4! Getting warmer! I think silver would work best with the jewels on the dress, though!

Thank you so much, wantmore! I think this may end up being "it". I love the silver Greasepaint! Anyone know who carries the silver NP or, as a second choice, the silver YoYo? I checked with the boutique at the Palazzo today, and they need to call the other boutiques (they have no computer system there yet!)

Here's a peep toe CL blue:

89352_1.jpg

And here's a style I would like for my wedding lol:

90093_1.jpg

Joke, thank you! I love the second ones, but have only seen them in black and purple! Blue might be fun, if I can find them! (btw, I love your avatar! Is that Eva Green? (LOVE her!!)

What color are your flowers? I think it would be really fun to have pink flowers and pink shoes, for example--or red--or whatever. It would be striking and original!

^^^These pink shoes would be gorgeous with pink peonies and roses. (Just a thought.)

Sad to say, I don't have a flower color picked! I know this whole thing sounds ridiculous, but I've never really been a "wedding" kind of girl and this last minute decision and planning is making me nuts! I guess I can even pick my flower around my shoes! :idea:

Thank you SO MUCH guys!

LOVE the first ones. When I mentioned the Mouche, I meant these- the Ambrosinas. I tried them on in black and my Fiance swooned. He loves them, but only Neimans carried anything other than black and they had the "ivory" which is just too dark for the dress (this shade of the shoe is VERY beige). Thank you SO MUCH for the pics!

What about the pewter new simples if your jewelry is white gold.

Yes, I thought about that, but since I wanted a peep toe, I am now leaning toward the silver Greaspaint NPs or YoYos. Thank you!!

I love these shoes and found them on eBay but I think they can be located in stores. Congrats! Keep us posted on what you decide. What size are you looking for in CLs again?

bdfa_1.JPG

Hi Javaboo! Hope you are doing well! I ADORE these!!! Do you know who carries them? I need a 37, I think (but the Paillette NP run very wide and I need a 36.5 at the largest. My feet are pretty narrow. A 37 fits well in the simples, but everything runs so differently! I tried on the Ambrosina (which I mistakenly called the Mouche, earlier) and my Fiance fell in love. But they were black, and the beige is too beige for the dress. I am going to get the black ones, just to have because he likes them so much! But the 37 fit perfectly in these.

The Very Noeud also comes in Red, Yellow, Bright Blue and Blue.

There is a similar style to the Mouche called Ambrosina which has a covered platform like the Very Prive instead of the Zeppa style. My SA sent me an image of them in a satin beige colour (they are gorgeous by the way).

attachment.php

Do you have any images of the Noued in blue and bright blue? I'd love to see!

Sorry for so many post but since you are located in LV, have you stopped by the new boutique at Palazzo? I'm sure they have tons of new stock right now since they just opened.

Yes! I've been twice in the week that they've been open! LOVELY store, but since they are still new, they don't have a TON of stock. AND they have no computers right now to look up shoes, so they are calling the other boutiques to check on the silver Greasepaint Prives or YoYos for me. AND I did not leave empty handed today! I found the PERFECT accompaniment for one of my new Chanels. :graucho: (Yes, you know the one! I'm going to post a thread here tomorrow. They are such a close match! Not exact, but on my feet while carrying the reissue, they are perfection!)

Can you PM or reply about the lace NPs? TIA!! :flowers:

Thank you for your opinions everyone! :flowers: You've all been SO helpful! :heart:

Here are the images you requested Gina. I figure I'll just upload most of the colours I got from the SA. I didn't put up pink and blue because you've seen it already but she has them also. I love the red one the most. They are $795 each.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• blue-veryNeoud.jpg
    blue-veryNeoud.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 106
  • yellow-veryNeoud.jpg
    yellow-veryNeoud.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 118
  • red-veryNeoud.jpg
    red-veryNeoud.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 120
Thank you SO MUCH, Sab. Blue might work for my "Something Blue", eh? Although I would prefer a "Tiffany" blue. I will probably end up hunting down a list of things and buying what I can find and trying them with the dress which is still at the shop waiting to be altered. They didn't have a swatch and I don't have a pic, but maybe I'll stop by there later and take a pic of it for reference.

Thanks again, Sab. I just asked this in the Violet thread, but do you know if there is a Silver Greasepaint VP? And if it is all silver or does it have the black heel and tip like Wantmore says the NP has?

Gina, I'm not sure if they have a grease paint silver but I remember seeing someone post something about a silver very prive that has sparkles on them...let me see if I can go dig it up. Have you seen the pigalle with silver paillettes on them? They look nice also. Another suggestion for a wedding shoe is the glitter no prive seen on the Oprah show.

Silver Pigalle
4411_1_sbl.JPG

Glitter No Prive on Oprah (comes in three color combos):
4a06_1_sbl.JPG

Okie, I found it. Its the metallic silver very prive in leather. Ashakes81 said you can get them at Saks for $770.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CL Silver VP (Small).jpg
    CL Silver VP (Small).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 96
AWESOME! I love you guys! :love:

Sab, the Pigalles and me just don't mix. The arch on these shoes is just nuts and doesn't fit my foot well. I wear some high heels (4 1/2- 5 inches) and I have never encountered a shoe this awkward to walk in. Ever. Where it arches and where my foot arches just don't mesh, no matter how much I try and it just ends up feeling weird. :sad: I tried them at the boutique in various sizes and finally gave up.

Have you seen the glitter NPs in Silver anywhere?

I'm ordering the nude pailletes today from Saks (since I have some gift certificates I can use) and if they don't fit right (I'm sizing down and HOPING they fit since they are cut wide) I will have the darling SA that I have been dealing with there order me the silver VPs and the silver greasepaints and hope for the best.

Again, you ladies have been so generous and gracious in helping me and I thank you so much!

Gina, I heard the all silver glitters were only available online at NM and BG so those are pretty hard to get. You can stalk the online site to see if any one returns them. The multicolor ones I have posted are a little bit easier to find though but still super rare since they were featured on Oprah. Try NM or Barney's if you're interested. My CL Angel found a pair for me at NM I believe.