Can you show me photos of your Black Veneta's?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new to Bottega Veneta but have fallen in love with the sumptious leather in your photos.

I think I want to get a Black Veneta but apart from seeing a few on this forum do not know anything about them (or even if that is the correct name).

I am interested in the ones the same as this photo - borrowed from another PFer.

http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/accessories.asp?CategoryID=11&RangeID=63&StyleID=287&ProductID=351&DesignID=1391

I would appreciate it if you could post some photos of these bags inside and out and let me know if there are different sizes etc.

Sorry but I am not near anywhere that would sell this designer.

I would appreciate your help.

2. I can't see any handbag. The link takes me to a checkbook cover.

3. If you go to the thread "What's IN your Bottega Veneta" at the top of this forum - you'll see a bunch of photos of my large Black Veneta on page one. :heart:

4. Sorry about that it must have been in my clipboard from another thread I answered.

5. Oooh I love that bag. Can you tell me how large it is? I'm not sure if I want a large or medium.

6. Welcome Ali-bagpuss! Go to "BV in Action" sticky thread and you’ll see fellow tPF-er Nymph hotly rocking her Large Veneta in Black (I think she is nearly 6 feet tall). You’ll also see me with my medium Limo Veneta and I’m 5’51/2”. HTH.

7. Great thanks I'll do that now.

8. i think i saw one on ebay but it was a small

9. Oooh I'll take a look at ebay - thanks.