Can you see her in the grass ? I did.

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
Omg yesterday while walking the neighborhood one of my Chanel earrings dropped unbeknownst to me. When I got home I looked in the mirror I noticed it was gone. Did a thorough search of the house. Gone. Went back to the store I went to that day. Retraced my steps for my walk ( must've been a mile or so ). I was even walking in the rain fearing the earring would go down the drain Determined I was gonna find this earring. Well I went to bed a unhappy camper. Any whoo. On my way to work walking up to the bus stop I was re-tracing my steps it's ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524512.564289.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524539.782005.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524576.582301.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524604.072460.jpgsunny bright and dry. I looked down and to my surprise ...,,,..
I don't know how I spotted her as the second picture on here is how se was laying on the gold side. Blending in with the grass. I flipped her over and took another shot as I was in amazement my eyes spotted it from a standing position. She is a little bent up but I'll take her.
I can have a better day today. I love these cute lil accessories.

Phew that's fortunate! I dropped my Chanel earring on the dance floor at a wedding before! Managed to find it in the end and amazed by it was still in one piece after being trotted on!

Thanks all. I was all smiles. Some people look at me like I'm crazy cause I lost an earring costume jewelry but these warring cost a plenty handful 400 bucks.
I'm still in awe I found it. I just happened to look down at the right time.