Can you see her in the grass ? I did.

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
WASH/DC/VA
Omg yesterday while walking the neighborhood one of my Chanel earrings dropped unbeknownst to me. When I got home I looked in the mirror I noticed it was gone. Did a thorough search of the house. Gone. Went back to the store I went to that day. Retraced my steps for my walk ( must've been a mile or so ). I was even walking in the rain fearing the earring would go down the drain Determined I was gonna find this earring. Well I went to bed a unhappy camper. Any whoo. On my way to work walking up to the bus stop I was re-tracing my steps it's ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524512.564289.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524539.782005.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524576.582301.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405524604.072460.jpg sunny bright and dry. I looked down and to my surprise ...,,,..
I don't know how I spotted her as the second picture on here is how se was laying on the gold side. Blending in with the grass. I flipped her over and took another shot as I was in amazement my eyes spotted it from a standing position. She is a little bent up but I'll take her.
I can have a better day today. I love these cute lil accessories.

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Ha ha!!! I was imagining you in the rain on all fours!!! Lol!!! So happy you found it-bad feeling isn't it?!

Jul 25, 2009
Omg what a story! So glad it was a happy ending. It was meant to be w you since you found it!!!! What are the chances!

nattle

Apr 14, 2013
Phew that's fortunate! I dropped my Chanel earring on the dance floor at a wedding before! Managed to find it in the end and amazed by it was still in one piece after being trotted on!

Bagsbagsbaby

May 10, 2014
Happy ending! Looks like someone might have trodden on it but that post should bend back into place and straighten up fine. Well done on finding it.

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
WASH/DC/VA
Thanks all. I was all smiles. Some people look at me like I'm crazy cause I lost an earring costume jewelry but these warring cost a plenty handful 400 bucks.
I'm still in awe I found it. I just happened to look down at the right time.