Can you return an LV without....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. buying/exchanging for another one?...........just wondering if anyone knows the general practice at the LV stores. If I have the receipt from just a week ago, bag has never been used, I have duster, etc.......can you just return???? Or do you HAVE to exchange or get store credit? thanks for the help. giselle

2. what i know is that they dont accept refunds .. only exchanges ... but you can check it out ...

3. I'm afraid his angel is right...i think the same :sad:

4. I think their policy has changed recently and it now depends on the boutique. Does it say on your receipt?

I remembering returning a bag for credit back onto my credit card in the summer of 2003.

5. thanks for the help......I was afraid of that, I am having buyers anxiety (sad face)........sigh........giselle

6. Good luck Giselle, I hope the store takes it back.

OH if you have Amex, I'm sure you can call them and they can do something about it ;P

7. I agree, I was credited back to my credit card too.

8. Thanks everyone, I will be bold and just act like a refund is what I had expected and see what happens. AND, if I can't refund.....can you nice ladies give me some guidance?? PS....what is Amex? thanks again! giselle

9. Amex = American Express (right?)

10. I was there last month. Returns accepted within 14 days in Jersey.

11. Yep ! And if I'm not mistaken, it's still 14 day refund at Holts LV counters in Canada.

12. Good luck for it!!;)

13. yes-they will refund with in that time frame!

14. yup...jersey and ny both give refunds within the 14 day time frame......:P

15. yes you have 14 days to return it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice