Can you return a Coach purse without the receipt?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new to this forum, so I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong category.

I bought 2 Coach handbags, and I need to return one back to the store, but I lost my receipt. I have looked everywhere for it, and it is no where to be found. I still have the price tags on it, the dustbag, and the Coach Shopping bag, I just cannot find the freaking receipt. :nuts:

I was wondering if you are allowed to return a Coach purse back to the store without the receipt?

Oh yeah, I bought it at the Coach outlet in Myrtle Beach, SC.

2. They will most likely allow you to bring it back for store credit, but they will not give you your money back unless you have the receipt. Just be weary, too many returns without a receipt can get you in trouble.

3. Thank You, a store credit or exchange would be fine.

4. If you return the outlet bag to the retail store you can either get credit or use it towards the purchase of something else in the store. You will not get your money back.