can you recommend me a purple scarf?

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
i want to buy my favorite aunt a purple scarf/glove set. it's her favorite color and she's my favorite aunt, so.. i want to find something nice for her!

i'd like a dark purple, but if the shade is awesome i'd consider that too. i want it to be quality, and very simple. (no fringe, print, bright purples, etc)

actually if there were a really nice cardigan/sweater i'd consider that instead also.

if someone can show me something for about $150 or less i'd really appreciate it! thanks so much :flowers:

Look through J Crew. That should be in your price range and I have bought both of those items there. Haven't looked this year 'cause I don't need any but they tend to repeat their classics every year.

:nuts: love the scarves and sweaters! i don't know why i didn't think of J.Crew! but i looked through everything and they don't have any purples for scarves..

:nuts: love the scarves and sweaters! i don't know why i didn't think of J.Crew! but i looked through everything and they don't have any purples for scarves..

They don't do a lot of color, but if you can't find purple consider going back to them. I just got a scarf there this year and I love it. I have a few scarves from them in the past but the one I just got is amazing!