Can you recommend me a diamond station necklace?

Blossy

Dec 30, 2012
I've looked at Ross Simons online but there's no cut information. They are really cheap too so I'm concerned they will be awful.

I am ok with I/J colour and probably even I1 clarity given they will be tiny but I still want some sparkle.

Tiffany's 3 stone DBTY in SS might be ok but the stones are only .03, perhaps too small? $795 AUD seems a lot to pay for silver and tcw of only .09!

Budget is around $1000 at most but that's a stretch.

What do you think ladies? This would be a white metal, and be able to do double duty as casual or work appropriate, but still fantastic with a LBD.

I've looked at Ross Simons online but there's no cut information. They are really cheap too so I'm concerned they will be awful.

I am ok with I/J colour and probably even I1 clarity given they will be tiny but I still want some sparkle.

Tiffany's 3 stone DBTY in SS might be ok but the stones are only .03, perhaps too small? $795 AUD seems a lot to pay for silver and tcw of only .09!

Budget is around $1000 at most but that's a stretch.

What do you think ladies? This would be a white metal, and be able to do double duty as casual or work appropriate, but still fantastic with a LBD.

I know Roberto Coin makes diamond station necklaces. Have you checked his pieces out?

Ooh thank you!!

Out of all of these I think Whiteflash is best value! Excellent cut, G colour, VS clarity and .50 tcw on white gold for $900!

Sure beats .09 tcw, sterling silver and no further diamond details from Tiffany for $795!

Wow!