Can you recommend me a diamond station necklace?

Blossy

Dec 30, 2012
Australia
I've looked at Ross Simons online but there's no cut information. They are really cheap too so I'm concerned they will be awful.

I am ok with I/J colour and probably even I1 clarity given they will be tiny but I still want some sparkle.

Tiffany's 3 stone DBTY in SS might be ok but the stones are only .03, perhaps too small? $795 AUD seems a lot to pay for silver and tcw of only .09!

Budget is around $1000 at most but that's a stretch.

What do you think ladies? This would be a white metal, and be able to do double duty as casual or work appropriate, but still fantastic with a LBD.

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Planet Earth
I've looked at Ross Simons online but there's no cut information. They are really cheap too so I'm concerned they will be awful.

I am ok with I/J colour and probably even I1 clarity given they will be tiny but I still want some sparkle.

Tiffany's 3 stone DBTY in SS might be ok but the stones are only .03, perhaps too small? $795 AUD seems a lot to pay for silver and tcw of only .09!

Budget is around $1000 at most but that's a stretch.

What do you think ladies? This would be a white metal, and be able to do double duty as casual or work appropriate, but still fantastic with a LBD.
I know Roberto Coin makes diamond station necklaces. Have you checked his pieces out?

Blossy

Dec 30, 2012
Australia
Ooh thank you!!

Out of all of these I think Whiteflash is best value! Excellent cut, G colour, VS clarity and .50 tcw on white gold for $900!

Sure beats .09 tcw, sterling silver and no further diamond details from Tiffany for $795!

Wow!