Can you recommend an eye cream?

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Hello all, I’m in search of a new eye cream for nighttime use. I’ve used Perricone firming eye cream for years, but it’s difficult to find and may be being discontinued. I’ve enjoyed the Perricone line but I’ve used everything from Clinique ( in my 20’s), to Chanel and most recently Perricone. I’m in my mid-50’s and my skin is in great shape. I’d like something that’s hydrating and anti-aging as I believe in preventative skincare.

I’d love to hear what all of you use and love.

Hello all, I’m in search of a new eye cream for nighttime use. I’ve used Perricone firming eye cream for years, but it’s difficult to find and may be being discontinued. I’ve enjoyed the Perricone line but I’ve used everything from Clinique ( in my 20’s), to Chanel and most recently Perricone. I’m in my mid-50’s and my skin is in great shape. I’d like something that’s hydrating and anti-aging as I believe in preventative skincare.

I’d love to hear what all of you use and love.

Fellow Perricone user here. Recently, I switched eye creams to DHC CoQ10 eye cream. I believe it’s Japanese though I could be wrong. I’d actually seen a beauty vlog on it and when I read reviews I thought I’d try it as my Perricone had run out. I’ve been using it about a month now and can honestly say it’s fantastic. I’ve noticed a big difference and my eyes seem bigger, brighter and less wrinkly (very fine lines but still). It doesn’t smell nor bother my eyes or skin which is also a plus as I’ve got a lot of skin allergies to many cosmetic/skin products in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havanese 28
Fellow Perricone user here. Recently, I switched eye creams to DHC CoQ10 eye cream. I believe it’s Japanese though I could be wrong. I’d actually seen a beauty vlog on it and when I read reviews I thought I’d try it as my Perricone had run out. I’ve been using it about a month now and can honestly say it’s fantastic. I’ve noticed a big difference and my eyes seem bigger, brighter and less wrinkly (very fine lines but still). It doesn’t smell nor bother my eyes or skin which is also a plus as I’ve got a lot of skin allergies to many cosmetic/skin products in general.
Thank you! This is helpful. I’ve used the entire Perricone line since 2010, and the last year or so I feel it is steadily going downhill. They’re changing products that have stood the test of time and have devoted users. I hate the new additions and I’m not sure who’s they’re even marketing to anymore. They’re losing their “ identity”. I’m looking for a new product line. I recently started using Vinter’s Daughter serum and it is amazing. I tried it because Perricone stopped making chia serum, which I loved.

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
We
Thank you! This is helpful. I’ve used the entire Perricone line since 2010, and the last year or so I feel it is steadily going downhill. They’re changing products that have stood the test of time and have devoted users. I hate the new additions and I’m not sure who’s they’re even marketing to anymore. They’re losing their “ identity”. I’m looking for a new product line. I recently started using Vinter’s Daughter serum and it is amazing. I tried it because Perricone stopped making chia serum, which I loved.

I’ve been using Perricone for about two years and have been mostly happy. I’d been using Clarins prior to that and they began tweaking some of their products which began causing issues, so I found myself using Perricone. However, like you I’ve noted small changes and it’s left me kind of meh. So I’ve been switching some of the products I use for other brands and am finding better results. The DHC has been a God send honestly. I’m curious to try more of their products. Glad it’s helpful. Good luck and I hope you find a home run!