Can you really have too many fuchsia shoes?

I thought the papillons were only "ok" when I first saw them, but now that I've seen them on I like them. The fuchia really pops but I already have some fuschia shoes, and plan on buying the fushia delics, so if I buy them they will be black.

I don't know if I like the papillons that much but then again, I buy a lot of classic closed toed shoes. I think it would be better that you got them while they're still around instead of trying to find it later when they're out of season.

The fuchsia suede Very Prive is gorgeous. I love the Papillon, but I would love to see another picture of it closer up, or with a different nail polish on. The bright colours just seemed to blend together, so it was hard to see the shoe just by itself.

Fuschia is the new black! A girl can never have too many black shoes. However, there is a point where you wonder if you really need another pair of black shoes and well, if you love them, go for them, or wait around to see if there is a lovely, dark, rich purple.

I'm not sure about the Papillon either, but then again I'm a VP girl, they're my favorite shoe right now! I do love the color of yours, it is so beautiful! And you wear color so well kam! I agree with frozen too, a rich purple is a good alternative if you think you have too much fuschia!

i'm not sure the papillon does it for me!

and i'm totally watching that dress btw, it's a steal! (if the price doesn't go above 20 quid that is!)

Too funny Kamilla. I bought the fuchsia suede VPs last Monday, but I'm waiting until the 21st to have them sent since EGC pre-sale starts soon. I'm in no rush considering the rest of the closet. lol I was going to get the NP when CL Madison first got them, but I decided to wait for the VPs to come into Saks.

Anyways, LOVE the fuchsia suede VP. I'm not crazy about the Papilipi shoe. I think it comes up too high on the vamp and sides that it makes it look strange on the foot.

And, I do like the metallic rose gold VPs, but if you haven't worn them ever that means they are never at the top of your choices so you should probably part with them. Why don't you just exchange them for the purchase of the suede VPs since they are both from Saks? Or, just buy another shoe. LOL

I love the fucshia vp's Kamilla, I also love the nude metallic's, but when I tried them on, the SA had to literally bring me out 4 different pairs, and they are soo soft that they were all scratched, all pairs, even ones that were not tried on, all I could think of is, the first time wearing them they would look old :sad:... I'd exchange them for something else, maybe if the Vp comes out in purple suede????? :heart:

^^^I agree! That is another problem. And, the VPs are coming in purple suede. They are supposed to be in before September 30th if anything. They should definitely be in before that b/c Saks has the option to send them back to CL before Sept. 30th if they don't want them.

^^^I agree! That is another problem. And, the VPs are coming in purple suede. They are supposed to be in before September 30th if anything. They should definitely be in before that b/c Saks has the option to send them back to CL before Sept. 30th if they don't want them.

Sign me up for those!

I love the fucshia vp's Kamilla, I also love the nude metallic's, but when I tried them on, the SA had to literally bring me out 4 different pairs, and they are soo soft that they were all scratched, all pairs, even ones that were not tried on, all I could think of is, the first time wearing them they would look old :sad:... I'd exchange them for something else, maybe if the Vp comes out in purple suede????? :heart:

I agree with you, nat. I purchased the metallic pewter VPs at Saks, but when they arrive, there were quite a few scuff marks on them. I returned them and was ready to get a scuff-free pair which I picked out in person but I was afraid they would look a mess after a few wears.

I am worried about that as well. I know that the display at Saks is very beat up and looks awful with all the scuff marks and scratches. That's the main reason that I haven't worn them yet, I fear that they will look like that after one night out.

And purple suede will be on my list for sure.