Can you really have too many fuchsia shoes?

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I don't know why I'm suddenly obsessed with fuchsia but I absolutely love this color lately, I think it may have to do with the beautiful fuchsia declics and VPs that Lo recently posted ;) .
I picked up the fuchsia VPs today which I absolutely love. And then I stopped by Barneys and saw fuchsia satin Papillon something or other (I can't recall the exact name of this style) but it had butterfly in it for sure. I didn't purchase them but I do have them on hold because I just couldn't justify buying 2 pairs of fuchsia shoes in one day. So as always, I hope that my tpf buddies can help me decide on which pair I should keep or get in the case of the Papillons. If anyone knows the name of this style, please fill me in.

Fuchsia Suede VPs
PICT0105.jpg

PICT0109.jpg

Fuchsia Satin Papillons (?)
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Any my next dilemma is what should I part with in order to fund these because I am trying to stick to One In/One Out. I was thinking of giving up the metallic nude/rose gold VPs for a pair of fuchsias, is that a fair trade?

Kamilla of course I LOVE the fuchsia VP!!! They look fabulous on you! LOL! I found myself having the same dilema today about the fuchsia shoes you know how that ended up, haha. Anyhoo I didnt like the papilon stock pics but i think they look gorgeous on. I am no help bc I wou;d NOT part with Rose gold VP's they are sooo pretty

Edit: If you dont get that special feeling from them maybe you should part with them? I think they are soo pretty tho, look at that pic they are fabulous

I love the fuschia VPs-not feeling the Papillions! The metallic VPs are beautiful BTW. Are they are recent purchase? Do you think anyone has them still? I absolutely love them..........

I love the fuschia VPs-not feeling the Papillions! The metallic VPs are beautiful BTW. Are they are recent purchase? Do you think anyone has them still? I absolutely love them..........

I believe they were available at SAKS this past spring, they are on my wishlist:sweatdrop:

^^^LOL sdesaye who can pass up the fuchsia?