Can you purchase new paddington locks? r.o

loogirl

O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
Mine is from a few years ago and it's all banged up and scratched etc. Would love to have a shiny new one :smile: can a replacement lock be purchased?

Thanks!

LovePink

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
Shopping Online
Mine is from a few years ago and it's all banged up and scratched etc. Would love to have a shiny new one :smile: can a replacement lock be purchased?

Thanks!
Yes, you can order that thru Chloe boutique. For me, you should contact Chloe in Las Vegas , the just only asking to send the photo of the bag to them. Otherboutque will ask u to send the bag.

Lock and key cost arround $220

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
I'd just mention that its not always possible to get a new padlock and key easily. Several girls have had issue with trying to get them. Some of the Chloe boutiques will ask you to provide a receipt for your bag - so do be aware of this. If LovePink has mentioned the Las Vegas boutique as being helpful - then it might be good to actually opt to deal with them - irrespective of your location - as they can easily ship out to you.

Do let us know how you get on.

LovePink

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
Shopping Online
I believe I had contact Sarah ( Las Vegas boutique), she just only asked me to send the pic of the bag, so she can verify the correct color. I also sent the photo ( without flash) and tell her the name of color- and the year. That's it. And she sent to me the authorize document, If the color of the lock and key string in stock she will ship it right away. If not, she will order thru Paris ( it will takes 6 week to arrival) , but worked with her is easy and smooth.

Otherwise, I called NY store and they said : if I don't have receipt, I have to mail the bag, so they can ATC before sell to me a set of lock. And it must be inform to manager first and manager will send to you RMA code :smile: too much trouble....

loogirl

O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
Omg that is SO annoying..I will try the Las Vegas store..I no longer have the receipt as this was several years ago...I am not exactly sure which season it is, as I bought it on sale ...so when I bought it, it may have been a few seasons old ?? how can I tell what season it is...

Also, it's like why are they being so strict about it, esp. since this is a $$$$ bag and the lock itself costs a lot....even IF it was for a fake bag or whatever, it's still 220 bucks..so who cares? They are still making money... on it..I mean I get that it might be the principal of the thing..but really just take your 220 bucks..lol...

My only concern now I guess is getting the right colour lock...

jrjs237

josie
May 3, 2007
Long Beach New York
hi, i just received a lock and key from chloe in manhatten . she charged me 50$ + shipping. However, it was for the capsule so i believe that lock is a lot smaller than the paddington. Her # is 212-717-8220. Just give them a ring and they will help.

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
Omg that is SO annoying..I will try the Las Vegas store..I no longer have the receipt as this was several years ago...I am not exactly sure which season it is, as I bought it on sale ...so when I bought it, it may have been a few seasons old ?? how can I tell what season it is...

Also, it's like why are they being so strict about it, esp. since this is a $$$$ bag and the lock itself costs a lot....even IF it was for a fake bag or whatever, it's still 220 bucks..so who cares? They are still making money... on it..I mean I get that it might be the principal of the thing..but really just take your 220 bucks..lol...

My only concern now I guess is getting the right colour lock...
loogirl - I understand your point - however the bottomline is - Countefeits are ILLEGAL - therefore Chloe do have the right to ensure that any padlock they sell as a replacement is in fact going to be placed on an authentic bag. May seem anal - but I totally agree with them - its bad enough seeing all the fakes - never mind them being fake bags and having the ability to buy an authentic padlock for them. Quite why anyone would - defeats me - but there are always loonies around!:P