Can you please ID my Chloé boots?

Amberini

Amber Jessica
Mar 31, 2008
OK, so I bought these boots from eBay but I'm hoping to sell them on to free up some cash to go to NYC in a weeks time. I know they're authentic as they still have Net-A-Porter tags intact, I just need some info for the description, if you can tell from these couple of pics.

Does anyone know the style name, what season they were from and how much they retailed for?

TIA :biggrin:

Attachments

• tPF pic.jpg
    tPF pic.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 47
  • tPF pic2.jpg
    tPF pic2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 41
These are the so called 'Prince boots', available from F/W 2005 onwards (continued for a few seasons). I have them in Kaki, with the 7cm heel. Mine retailed for 625 euros, but the higher heeled version was a bit more expensive I think. The ones in your pic look like the higher heel. Here's a pic of my kaki ones.

Attachments

• Kaki Prince.JPG
    Kaki Prince.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 29
von, thank you very much, i love the boots, unfortunately though, they gotta go, i just hope i don't regret it.

Graciella, you are wonderful! thank you x100. do you have any idea how much more expensive they were? 625 euros, is roughly 500 GBP...i never realised they were worth that much!

^yeah they were pretty expensive, I got mine on sale after having lusted after them for ages :graucho:. If I remember correctly, the high heeled ones were a lot more expensive, something like 800 euros or so :tup: Good luck selling them!

that helps a lot, thank you!
i hope they go well, hopefully with the info they should do great!
very sad to see them go though, is that bad? a pair of shoes that i haven't even worn begrudgingly {sp} selling? haha.

^oooh I can so understand you're a bit sad to see them go! I have a lot of clothes I don't wear, including some Chloe (with tags still attatched!), but I just can part with them because they're so beautiful, which is of course a bit stupid - it makes sense to sell what you don't use. Good luck selling, I hope you get a lot of money for them, that'll ease the pain of seeing them go (and you can put it towards another bag!).

Clothes - I can wear these like I'll never get another chance! But I feel bad when I wear shoes and the soles get dirty etc. Having said that though, you can barely tell my CL's are CL's anymore because I have worn them so much!

It will definitely go towards funding another bag! (CHANEL:yahoo:) - little hint,

Keep convincing yourself that you will eventually wear the clothes with the tags on, maybe then in a couple of years you can sell them on as vintage.

Sooo retro haha!