Home & Garden Can you please help me select a rug?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi all! I want to get a rug for my room, furniture is black and mirrored, accents are gold silver and dove gray, bedding is a dove gray blue with champagne embroidered threading... The blue on the bedding looks silver in some lighting. Which f these would you pic? I'm going for a nice regency vibe meets Parisian so not too girly (very sloppy picture of my bed but wanted to show black furniture with the bedding. I've been focusing on the rest of my furniture and the bed and rug are the last besides artwork and accessories. (upholstered bed frame will be next year!) thanks all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
White background offers most contrast - which I'm a sucker for, but I naturally lean towards the black one. The black will show a lot of fuzz, lint, etc. . .

White background offers most contrast - which I'm a sucker for, but I naturally lean towards the black one. The black will show a lot of fuzz, lint, etc. . .

Thanks swanky!! I think the gray would either fit perfectly or too perfectly and matchy-matchy. The target woman on the phone literally talked my ear off about the red and black one (and her chihuhahas... Her second job at pier 1... )And said the grey and black would fade in the sunlight. I ordered the creme so we will see how it goes- otherwise I'm going to swap for the gray or black. Thanks again for helping me decide!!