Can you PLEASE help me authenticate this Hermes Kelly?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all !! I know we've all been taken by someone assuring us the authenticity of their Hermes. I have been more than twice. This seller has guaranteed the bag (Ebay will cover it but just went through that) - It seems to look correct other than the fact that the details are a bit hard to see in the pics and it has silver hardware which means it's not that old (when did they start making them with silver hardware??) - Anyway, I've asked her to email me the pics directly to me but for you aficionados perhaps you can tell. (She agreed to sell it for 3400 US and said a friend bought it directly from Hermes)
    I'd really appreciate your input before I paypal her.
    Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160394411928&_trksid=p2759.l1259#ht_582wt_1167

2. Thanks for the advice but I tried to and it would not let me. is there someone specific I can send the link to that really knows their stuff?

3. You need to click on that link and post a reply at the bottom. That's where all the Hermes experts are and will answer your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.