Can you please give me some insights to this shade of yellow?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love yellows that have a hint of green in them. If you own this color, please tell me what you pair it with and what undertones it has. Pics would be awesome!!!

I would have to get it authenticated and it's ridiculously overpriced but here's a pic of one on ebay that I think would look so chic with the right outfit (but i'll probably pass at anywhere near this price).

Attached Files:

2. I have this patent yellow in jumbo. It does have a green undertone. I think it can be paired with various colors like black, blue, charcoal, grey, white and etc.
    It's my HG yellow :hbeat:

Attached Files:

3. wow i love it! so glad to hear it has green undertones. i'm trying to decide if I should get a fun pop of color or first invest in classic pieces. i'm just so drawn to this color.

4. Lovely yellow! I would pursue it if I were you.

5. Hi jubes, I also own this lovely yellow dazzler in the jumbo size. It's one of those magical yellows, trust me! I am a collector of colorful bags and I've been on the hunt for years for just the right shade. I agree with Bother free with all the color options you have to pair it up with. I can get s little crazy with my colors, I live in South FL so the brighter the better, so I love it with turquoise, Aqua, pinks...so many fun options!!! 💖

6. Hi! Oh my gosh, I live in S. FL too (grew up here and just moved back a couple months ago)! So funny, maybe that's why we're drawn to this :lol: It's such a fun and happy color just like Florida.

7. Oh wow! 💛 Your right, it is a happy & fun color like FL!

8. I think its a lovely color. I'm a big fan of colorful accessories too. This yellow is TDF! I hope it checks out in the authentication process, and you can get the price down to where you need it.

I think all the work would be worth it to get this beauty! :sunshine:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice