Can you order a Speedy from France?

80% of the speedies sold in US are produced in US. The remaining 20% are made in Spain and France, mostly France. I got a speedy from eluxury just recently and its made in France. If you wish one made in France, you need to go to LV boutique in person and request one made from France, they will check their inventory for you and see if they can oblige. Good Luck!

I had asked my SA about that and she informed me that they get what they get. Interesting that they can check. Thanks for the info.

The only speedys that need to be ordered to be made in france are the new personalized ones and it would take 8 weeks to get it back. For a regular speedy, you just need to ask for a specific one. Sometimes they have the made in france and sometimes they don't.

I would have thought that French Speedys would be shipped over to cope with demand etc.?? But, I don't know about actually ordering one. Best thing is to ask the store to check each and every one to see if its made in france. I am in the UK though, so I'm just guessing. But, we get made in spain and made in france over here...

Well if the demand is so high, don't you think it would be easier to just make more in the US rather than to make them in France to later on ship them to the US? :upsidedown:

I would have thought that French Speedys would be shipped over to cope with demand etc.?? But, I don't know about actually ordering one. Best thing is to ask the store to check each and every one to see if its made in france. I am in the UK though, so I'm just guessing. But, we get made in spain and made in france over here...

I am sure the items that are in high demand in the U.S. are those products which LV chooses to make in the U.S. to avoid import taxes and shipping costs and therefore increases their profit on those specific items. The newly introduced products are never made in the USA, only certain items that are not new and that the US market demands.