Can you negotiate at cartier?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,i have recently planned to buy a Cartier love braclet and a tank solo watch after eying on them for years. I’m planning to get it at London. This is the first time I’m going to cartier. Should I get it from the cartier boutique or resellers? If I go to the boutique, do they negotiate prices on love bracelet and timepieces? Should I go to bid department stores like selfridges or harrods or buy it at the boutiques outside?

2. Hmmm. If that was the case I think you should go to the reseller route. Cartier boutique and name brand dept stores will not give you a discount cuz you ask. If that was the case a lot of people will be posting about the dis punt they got just cuz they asked. So ebay and other resellers will negotiate prices but definitely not the boutique.

NurseAnn likes this.
  3. They will not negotiate. Unfortunately, even buying two items is not enough to warrant them offering a discount as most of the people who are buying things are buying big ticket items--they can't offer discounts to everyone. I've never even heard of Love bracelets going on sale.

Be very careful about resellers. I've seen wayyyy too many posts here from people who thought they were buying from reputable resellers only to find out they spent thousands on a fake. The fakes have gotten so good now, they're even made of real gold, so IMO it's better to just buy direct from Cartier or a department store.

4. Hey, thank you so much for the insight! I’m pretty confused with the love bracelet small bangle or the love cuff and if I should get them in yellow gold or white gold. This is my first cartier that I’m getting for my 21st birthday. Many people quote that bangle in yellow gold is a classic piece. But I’m confused!

lvjunkyxo likes this.
  5. If your planning on wearing the bracelet all the time you should go for the thin full love bracelet deff worth it and has a bangle bracelet feel. The cuff I recommend to people who are used to wearing them and are looking for a quick take on take off at the end of the day (quick statement piece). I have both yellow and white gold. The yellow is bright on, something you can’t miss it while the white gold is understated and dull but still beautiful just depends what look you want ❤️

6. You really have to try them on to see what works best for you and your lifestyle. I personally don't feel like the thin classic stands enough on its own to wear by itself. It just doesn't have the same presence that the regular size does. The thin is wonderful to stack, but on its own it just doesn't have the same effect as the original... If I had to choose between the two, I'd personally choose the cuff. I'm assuming you want something that's easier to take on and off than the classic screw-on love?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice