Can you name this Mulberry purse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone please tell me the name of this style Mulberry purse? Also, did it ever come in the long version? This style (or the Emmy) would match my Roxanne and Rosemary, but I have an aversion to folded bank notes, hence this one won't do, it needs to be a long purse.

[​IMG]

2. I'm not sure if it had a name. I've seen it a lot at Shepton in various colours. It might be one of the outlets special purchases.

3. I believe that one was called the Alana purse. The Emmy one is the long version but its difficult to get hold of now - I should know I've been after one since last summer!!!!

Have you looked at the new purses on the Mulberry website?

4. #4 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, I've looked at what's available on the Mulberry site, but nothing really appeals. Would love something more matchy matchy with my choc Rosemary and Roxanne, but it's so hard to find. :crybaby: Has anyone seen a bordeaux colour Mulberry purse? I'm curious about the colour.

5. The bordeaux is just like dark red wine, not like black-red, but just a really lovely deep red. It's lovely!

6. Sounds fabulous klp, I'm beginning to think it could work well with chocolate or black.

7. Definitely! :tup:

8. I have one and I'm sure it just called "small purse" as it is meant to go with a variety of bags.
    It is the purse I use most as the size is just right for me.
    My Gunmetal Agyness is just too small and I think I will let it go to get another one of these! Great all rounder.

9. No its not the Alana, the Alana has a bigger/longer strap. This is just called medium purse. I recently bought one at Valentines, half price!!
    http://www.valentinesleather.co.uk/mulberry.htm
    Call them, to see if they have any left! They ship worldwide.

10. It's such a nice looking purse, but I definitely have to choose a longer purse because we have so many bank notes here in Saudi, equivalent to 20p and 1 pound and we don't use many coins. It makes for a thick purse. I'll have to keep a lookout for an Emmy or something else that will work. I must avoid the fakes though. I'll also fire an e-mail to Valentines (thanks for the suggestion Bagcrazy).

Are any of the outlet phone numbers listed ont his forum as a sticky?

11. I have that in red it matches my Georgie . I will go check it out later when kids leave me alone.

12. Ooh, yes please Oldbaggage, I'd love to see. Don't get me started about the Georgie... I love the style (but so many bags I want!!!), but.... any pics? :graucho:

13. Child at home off sick today so I may get the opportunity to take pics .