Can you lovely ladies recommend a bag for me please?

Mar 28, 2010
I am looking for something similar to the JJ winters bag:
attachment.php

My problems with that^ particular bag is that it is too large for me, has too much detail with the zips and open top is not practical here in the UK winter.

But the actual shape i like, and it HAS to be in that colour. TIA for any/all help :biggrin:

Attachments

• jj%20winters%20zip.jpg
    jj%20winters%20zip.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 366
PG - So hard to see you asking for suggestions. You usually post the most gorgeous handbags and have such great taste! I will keep my eyes open for this style for you!

Hey ladies, thanks for all your suggestions but i have not seen anything that takes my fancy yet.

The zips are not so much a big deal. It just HAS to be/have:
Gold or brass hardware
Less than 15 inches in length
Rust/light brown colour
Suede/faux suede material
Hobo style

I have kinda been eyeing the Linea pelle alex fringe hobo but it isn't QUITE right....

PG - So hard to see you asking for suggestions. You usually post the most gorgeous handbags and have such great taste! I will keep my eyes open for this style for you!

Hey girl, nice to see you here. I am having a brain freeze right now when trying to find THE bag (if you know what i mean. haha)
I think like most people that i am better at shopping for others than for myself :Push:

Awww DisCo you did an amazing job! Thankyou soooo much for the time and effort that you have put in for me, i am so very grateful :flowers:

Out of the ones that you have posted i think i am most drawn to the Michael kors Vienna and the Julie K Allison :biggrin:

Awww DisCo you did an amazing job! Thankyou soooo much for the time and effort that you have put in for me, i am so very grateful :flowers:

Out of the ones that you have posted i think i am most drawn to the Michael kors Vienna and the Julie K Allison :biggrin:

You're welcome platinum_girly...glad to help! My favourite is the Michael Kors Vienna too (want one for myself as well!) :biggrin:

How about this one? No zips but it has the hobo shape and leather!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3126948?origin=category&resultback=276

I looked at the Cole haan too, aswell as the Phoebe that is also on sale, but they both have SHW :sad:

Thankyou for looking for me though babe :flowers:

You're welcome platinum_girly...glad to help! My favourite is the Michael Kors Vienna too (want one for myself as well!) :biggrin:

Hehe great minds think alike ;)

Was it the brown leather or the lighter suede one that you like? I am really drawn towards the brown leather :graucho:

^I really like both but I think I will get the lighter suede as I don't have a bag of that colour yet. I have a lot of dark browns already because of my LV monogram/Damier bags :smile: The fringe detail is so cool too!!

Ooh, LV, I DIE, I NEED me an LV!!! (soon, haha)

I just found this Jimmy choo bag:
attachment.php

Totally not what i was going for but gosh do i love it ;)

Attachments

• Copy%20of%20093mandahmpsc_large_fr.jpg
    Copy%20of%20093mandahmpsc_large_fr.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 172