Can You Layer/Attach A Mini Pochette Accessoires?

Rebelovely

Jun 25, 2015
Delete if not allowed, or in the wrong section, I am new. Also this might be a completely clueless question, so I apologize in advance.

Can you layer a mini pochette accessoires over a regular pochette accessoires? Like connect them using the clasp things. Same concept as the multi pochette, just without the coin purse and strap. Thanks in advance!

I am thinking of going to the LV store next week I just think they might look at me like I have three heads :angel:

Rebelovely

Jun 25, 2015
I just did the same as @Prettyingblush and I wore it out!

Note I am using 2 different strap - original LV strap is shorter for crossbody as it is non-adjustable while another one is adjustable and just perfect (as shown in 2nd pic)!

HTH :flowers:

View attachment 4811947
View attachment 4811946
It looks amazing! You and everyone else may have just convinced me to get a mini pochette and a new strap! its kind of like the multi but all your own :biggrin:

elly_fong

Feb 6, 2012
Singapore
It looks amazing! You and everyone else may have just convinced me to get a mini pochette and a new strap! its kind of like the multi but all your own :biggrin:
Yes they are lovely together and unique because it's our own! Please share your joy here if you manage go get yours :cool:

Elaine L.

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there, also new to the group. I recently purchased a MPA in the Rose and was wondering how do I purchase an extra strap since it isn't available online?

evelyn_132

O.G.
May 31, 2008
Hi there, also new to the group. I recently purchased a MPA in the Rose and was wondering how do I purchase an extra strap since it isn't available online?
Heard from other forumer that the other straps would be out for sale by LV soon at the end of Sep. Not sure, LV would still make this sale valid.