Can you identify this Botkier?

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
I'm wondering what the style is called? When it came out?
Any details would be great thanks!!! :tup:

bot.jpg

:biggrin: You caught me... She may be my new fav seller, her prices are amazing!! I'm not getting that other black one, though... Posted it in the deals section.
See, I'm sharing! :amuse:
She really doesn't post many details on these items though (grr) haha
I doubt this one will still be there by the time I make a decision, though. You should get it so I wont!

She knows it too, in one of her other listings she said something like, "The price is right, and you might like it one day." LOL I guess she thought it was an ugly bag!

Oh well... There are plenty of other deals on ebay, just gotta find em...

Last edited:
It's a Cleo clutch. I don't have the stats for this bag. Cleo itself came out either in early 2007 or late 2006.

Thank you! Great to know, if I spot another one- I'm definitely going to pounce on it. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not getting this one... It was $50 on ebay NWT

$50 is a nice price. I remember passing on this one during the last sample sale: I was holding a black clutch, and it did not do anything for me. I know that color can make all the difference when it comes to bags, but this clutch is not the best of them all... I would not cry over it. ;)